Wednesday, June 23, 2010

memory holds the photos



I've got a lot to catch up on
not gonna happen

so i'm just picking up from where i am
new disposables
lets go:


The party with many people


old school nokia
cause we're cool like that

awesome shoes, then he put his face in the way






bathroom
















spent some time in cape town, the view from the flat i stay in
devils peak















the sea and sky
and reflective window









we went on a mission for the perfect clearing
on a very cold night

went for a quick flight with my brother
was quite fantastic
Table Mountain.
from a way away



went to Melts with my mom
bought myself a pleather jacket
this is the doormat thing








My cat loves in this tree
the photo was perfect. he was staring at the camera
then he got distracted

some road just off kloof

the cutest little house on the hill close to the spar in Vredehoek
i dream about living here



since these photos were taken more adventures have happened
my newest disposable will be finished soon
maybe even tonight

then
i plan to buy myself a cheap normal film camera
cause the buying of the disposables is quite exspensive
anyways

byebye

{listening to 40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros}

No comments:

Post a Comment