Thursday, April 29, 2010

pretty great

not gonna lie
life has been pretty great at the moment
(this is an update of whats been happening)

i have two jobs which i enjoy so making money:
job #1: tutoring a girl in grade 6, its ok. a bit of a waste of time and lucky me, i get to do Gr6 all over again. my low point is the afrikaans. there is a reason i only got a C for afrikaans for matric.

job#2: working at limecafebar.
any of you who've been to the stellenbosch market, the bar that sells cocktails and smoothies and all that. i work for them now. 2 weekends ago i went with them to the kreeffees in Lambertsbaai. so so cold. but fun. this last weekend i worked at the lourensford market. also fun. I work with interesting people and meet the strangest of people.

another reason why life is good. my friend Cornel recently told me about BRIP! (Blalock's Inde/Rock Playlist). Do yourself a favour go check it out and get lost in all the new music you can download. the mixtapes and the monthly playlists.

frances came home for 10 days, it was wonderful talking to her.
she left today. but i had the most amazing time with her the last few days.
love that child. will only see her again in December.

winter has now arrived
which means new clothes. gonna buy for myself a nice new coat
excited

last weekend i went out to cape town for the first time
well first time properly out
so much fun
Desmond and the tutu's are hands down my favorite live band. so much energy, so much fun


i'm still in want of a new camera
would really want to buy myself one of these
but i see now the price has gone up by like R200
not cool

anyways
that's my update
song of the moment for me:
bubbles by Biffy Clyro
makes me think of James Acker and strongerthan days

No comments:

Post a Comment