Sunday, April 10, 2011

.just a number.

Been a very interesting week for me.
mainly cause everything that been happening has been out of my control.
for your average little sister and daughter that never happens.
all that I've been able to do it trust
trust the new "powers that be"
trust friends
trust family
and i think I've learnt to trust myself.

all comes down to proper communication.
but thats for another day, song and blog post

earlier in the week I bought myself a CD, an actual disk. I did not find the CD online or get it from a friend. I listened o the first 3 song and was like yes. mine. 

and wow.
i haven't been able to get past track 7 properly cause the car trips haven't been long enough
just the first 3 tracks are already good enough for me.

so 
if you can 
find Adele's CD 21
and have a listen
.
"She has revealed that 21 was also inspired by folk rock band Mumford & Sons's album Sigh No More "


"It’s different from “19”, it’s about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. I’m more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called “21”

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins

.

play safe kids
.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment