Tuesday, April 26, 2011

summertime - Lonnie Walker


hello there world. 
advise to anyone who wants to start a blog
once your dad knows there is no turning back. 
cause once he can check your bad editing and spelling mistakes you want to make everything perfect. 
:)


here is a song that i'm liking a lot at the moment. 

.
It’s a tired summer morning because the days are so long laying outside in the grass eating corndogs in the sun 
As the cigarette ash lays in mountains on the earth spend all your money on gas just to go fast in reverse 
and as my Mom told me son you better organize your life 
and as my Dad told me son you better organize your life 
and as my Sister told me brother I think that you’re alright 

Thank you, I think I’m alright too 
 ....
I like to wash my car with my eighties clothes attached though it is no longer the eighties you know I wish I could go back 
Back to being born again and have a second chance at life and then I would do the exact same thing because I like to do things twice 
 ....
I do the best I can with this head that I got It’s a mighty fine nice head and it’s got mighty fine nice thoughts
If my brain had legs and it could walk around the block well it would wear a pair of sunglasses and Coppertone sunblock 
All the people would be jealous as they saw it walk with style with its spinal cord a-waggin’ and its neurons running wild 
But there is no need for braggin’ of all the words that it may speak for there are no lips attached to tell the ideas that it keeps 
 ....
I keep my head above my shoulders that’s the only place it stays I keep my hair on my head until the day that falls away 
I keep my pubic hair well trimmed I keep my face very well shaved my toenails are never long because I cut them every day 
I walk with my back up to space and a smile on my face
 ....
I loved a woman once little miss name that’s not unique she was a fag hag and had a black bag where she carried her matchsticks 
Then she would strike them off my scruffy beard and all the smoke would get so thick That I would run away she would not stay she had found another prick That little bitch
 ....
But I keep a place in my heart for all good friends of mine even though we all get old and we get lost in time 
You keep me high as mountains and I feel like a fatty tree I hope I’ve helped you out as much as you have helped out me 
 ....
I keep my head above my shoulders that’s the only place it stays I keep my hair on my head until the day that falls away 
I keep my pubic hair well trimmed I keep my face very well shaved my toenails are never long because I cut them every day 
I walk with my back up to space and a smile on my face 

These days

.

play safe everyone
.x. 




No comments:

Post a Comment