Monday, August 20, 2012

in state of groggyness

Woke up this morning feeling groggy, according to Urban Dictionary groggy means:

 "A sleepy, dull feeling, making you slow to move or think; evoking an image of being mentally water-logged"

Which is spot on. I'm blaming it on the indecisive weather that we've had over the last few days, but alas it's winter in the Cape there isn't much we can do. 

So in my state of groggyness I've been web crawling for a pick me up. 
_______________

Matthew Mole, bless his kind soul, released yet another amazing song this morning. Available for download on his soundcloud. Go download before the 100 run up.

And then my iTunes threw some Black Keys at me which sent me on a YouTube search to find this gem. 


_______________
I hope everyone is having a productive Monday
Play safe
.x.



No comments:

Post a Comment