Friday, August 24, 2012

up a mountain and down again.

This morning my brother and I decided it is too much of an amazing day one simply cannot just let it go by so we decided to go for a walk up the mountain. Everyone, meet the Helderberg Mountain walking trails:
Normally one would stick to the blue, meet up with the red then possibly go pink before heading back down. We, for some unknown reason (my brother being 100times fitter than me and wanting an adventure) went blue, black, blue, red all the way across the front of the mountain then finally we met up with the red trail, reached the gouge at which point I surrendered to the mountain and begged that we head back down.

But in any case, it was a beautiful walk.













Also here is yet another song for you guys,
Autumn

Enjoy the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment